5.28.2008

A New (Ad)venture...

Hi there. Thanks for visiting my blog. I've had other blogs that I was terrible at sticking to, but now that I have this new project... I figure I better have a blog and a good one at that. So here's to hopin'.

I've been an Etsy addict for awhile now, but it didn't occur to me to actually sell anything on there. I've been working on wedding invitations here and there, but Etsy didn't seem the right spot for that. Then I came across some kids stationery and thought, hey, I can definitely do that. And it'd be so much fun. And cute. So kids and mom's stationery is my new ad(venture). I've been hard at work creating different lines and sampling envelopes and papers and printing mock ups. Hopefully my shop will be up and running soon.

Here are a couple of sea creatures I've been working on. I've got 12 different sea animals, but I might work on a few more in case I come up with some better ones I might want to sub out. The sea creatures was inspired by my one year old's favorite book, Ocean Friends, where the animals play peek-a-boo with him. So cute. You can get it here.

4 comments:

Andrea Q said...

Best of luck with your new adventure!

Vy said...

My first comment! I didn't think anybody would actually be reading this for awhile... Maybe I should be more aware of what I say ;) Thank you, thank you for making my day!

High Desert Diva said...

Welcome to blogland. Looking forward to seeing your stationery designs.

Love your cruiser, btw. I just bought one recently, too, but yours is way cuter!

Vy said...

Thanks! I'm really getting into it all :)