I love how it turned out. I need to work on my photography skills though because it definitely looks better in person. What do you think? Anyone want to pre-order? Just kidding! :)
5.29.2008
A first prototype
As Jeremy and Liam both slept on the floor of the basement last night, I was up until 11, which is wayyy late for me, trying to get my darn yard sale printer to work. The printer is an Epson R1800 which I know a lot of folks use and love, but I've just been battling it. Maybe it's user error, I don't know. I got it for a steal and am determined to make it work for me. Anyhow, after fiddling with it for awhile and realizing the problem was that the R1800 and Adobe Illustrator don't play nicely together, I was able to print a beautiful borderless page. Yay! I was starting to feel a little defeated by this machine. But it paid off and look at my first prototype...
I love how it turned out. I need to work on my photography skills though because it definitely looks better in person. What do you think? Anyone want to pre-order? Just kidding! :)
I love how it turned out. I need to work on my photography skills though because it definitely looks better in person. What do you think? Anyone want to pre-order? Just kidding! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment