Well, the dots seemed to have jumped off the screen and off the pages and onto Liam. Poor kid has developed the dotted washi swatch in red. He's got chicken pox!!! It might not be chicken pox, but whatever it is, it's all over hs tummy and back. I rushed off of work to see how he's doing and of course, he's crashed and fallen asleep after hours of crankiness and I can't check to see if it is chicken pox or not. If it is, he has to be quarantined for a whole week.
5.28.2008
Dots, dots everywhere
So all the designs I've been working on have been based around these cute dotted washi envelopes I found. So it's been dots here, there and everywhere. (Oh, if you haven't figured it out yet, I love to start sentences with "so". I'll try to keep that to a minimum, since I'm sure it'll get annoying since I pointed it out and you'll REALLY start noticing now.)
Well, the dots seemed to have jumped off the screen and off the pages and onto Liam. Poor kid has developed the dotted washi swatch in red. He's got chicken pox!!! It might not be chicken pox, but whatever it is, it's all over hs tummy and back. I rushed off of work to see how he's doing and of course, he's crashed and fallen asleep after hours of crankiness and I can't check to see if it is chicken pox or not. If it is, he has to be quarantined for a whole week.
Well, the dots seemed to have jumped off the screen and off the pages and onto Liam. Poor kid has developed the dotted washi swatch in red. He's got chicken pox!!! It might not be chicken pox, but whatever it is, it's all over hs tummy and back. I rushed off of work to see how he's doing and of course, he's crashed and fallen asleep after hours of crankiness and I can't check to see if it is chicken pox or not. If it is, he has to be quarantined for a whole week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment