5.30.2008

Hooray for Friday

Who knew a 4 day week could feel so long? But thank goodness the weekend's almost here. And for some reason May 31st has been sticking out in my mind, but I can't for the life of me, figure out why. It's not a holiday and it's not my anniversary or my hubby's or parents' birthdays... I guess I'll just have to wait and see if something significant happens tomorrow.

Plans for the weekend include riding my bike at some point. I got this awesome chocolate brown city cruiser for Mother's Day and so far I've only gotten to ride it twice. I love it, especially the leather embossed, hand stitched handle bars. Super cute. And comfy!

We've been all about the bikes in our household. We finally put together Liam's tricycle that he got for his birthday from Grandma and he loves it so much. He climbs on it every time he sees it. So for the past 3 nights we've taken him out on it after dinner. Last night, we went out with Caroline and Pete and their son Dominic (who you'll probably hear about a lot, because they live next door and live in a bizarro world so similar to ours... I'll have to go into all the similarities and coincidences another time, but Liam and Dominic are born 11 days apart and are totally BFFs now). Anyway, the boys have the same trike, so it's like a mini trike gang. It was so darn cute. And they were riding side by side and laughing and throwing back their heads hilariously over nothing. It was the cutest thing ever.

Besides getting in some quality biking/triking time, I'll be working on some more prototypes this weekend. Liam's going to have quite an extensive line of stationery by the time I'm done with all of my samples! Maybe I should do a line with bikes and tricycles. That might be cute. I'll have to play around with that sometime...

No comments: