It's not chicken pox... Yay!!! My mom, who "diagnosed" him with chicken pox, was just being an over-paranoid grandma. Liam will be fine! He's got a little rash or dry skin or something along those lines. But definitely not chicken pox... I don't think...
2 comments:
Here's to hoping your wee Liam just has some run of the mill kid cooties and shakes his case f polka dots quickly. I just purchased your Freedom postcard; so pleased to have found you. I will be framing it for my little girl's room aka-her handmade and thrifted castle.
Peace.
Thanks so much for your well wishes!
And I'm so glad you purchased the Freedom postcard, but I can't take credit for it! That is BelleandBoo's. Their shop has the cutest stuff!
I hope you stop by again to see my stuff when I have it ready! :) Thanks again!
Post a Comment