6.03.2008

Tea for Two (and more)

Having a little boy and buying him all things construction, sports and plane related, I thought I would have trouble coming up with some good designs for little girls, but one of the first things I worked on and was really excited about was this teapot line. I guess deep down, I'm still a girly girl. (But not a super girly girl because I don't like pink and sparkly things... well, diamonds are an exception, what girl doesn't love diamonds? Anyway, I'm digressing...)

First I created these teapots and then felt like they were missing something. So what better thing to add than my favorite design subject... fat birds! Well, some aren't that fat, but they look cute perched on these teapots. I've used these designs to create folded cards and flat cards, but I think they'd look super cute on an invitation. Especially for a tea party of course! I kind of want to throw a tea party just so I can send these out. Anybody up for a tea party?

No comments: